lets you instantly scan multi-pages document and send out when there is no scanner nearby. By having it, you can scan not only documents in sight, but also whiteboards, receipts, business cards, posters, coupons, books ...etc.
It can fast auto-detect document edges from a picture, correct perspective distortion, remove shadows and brighten it up to produce a clear and sharp document, especially useful in a Low-Light environment.
In addition, DocScan
has a built-in PDF viewer for previewing scanned documents and browsing pages in detail. You can easily swipe over a page to delete it or press Edit button to reorder pages in list. Each PDF file can be accessed directly from iTunes or you can email out as a PDF or zipped JPEG file.
Besides email, DocScan
supports various ways to export documents:
1. Export documents to iBook (prerequisite: iBook intsalled).
2. Export documents / pages to Dropbox (prerequisite: Dropbox intsalled).
3. Export documents / pages to Evernote (prerequisite: Evernote intsalled).
4. Export documents / pages to Google Docs.
5. Export pages to Photo Albums.
6. Print documents via AirPrint.
7. No Ads.
1. Option to adjust W/H aspect ratio.
2. Option to rotate by 90, 180, 270 degrees.
3. Allow to manually adjust document edges to cross picture boundary when a document is not entirely within the photo.
4. Multi-touches to zoom in / out photos and scanned documents easily.
1. For best edge detection, please place your documents in high contrast to the background
2. If your iPhone model is 3G or earlier, you must hold it at least 10-12 inches away from the document to avoid out-of-focus scans.
3. Works best on iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 or later new models. For older iPhone models you may need additional gadgets, such as Griffin Clarifi case with macro lens to improve the quality of close-up pictures.
4. On iPad and iPod Touch, DocScan
can be used to correct perspective distortion and brighten up documents from images saved in Photo Albums.
Your feedbacks are very important to us.
Please contact DocScan
customer service at email@example.com for resolving problems before submitting feedback in appstore. Most problems can be solved easily, but we cannot help you solve problems from the comments.